Regional Sales ManagerSaline, MI | Job ID 37604
- Job ID 37604
- Division Machine Tools & Automation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Make sales contacts, research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner
- Research, develop and maintain long and short range sales plans.
- Develop and regularly updating reports of target customer projects; analyzing, and communicating monthly sales data to contribute to product/production planning.
- Participate in development of new products and modification of existing products in an effective and professional manner
- Manage assigned sales projects and budgets in a timely and effective manner
- Manage technical aspects of committees and working groups in an effective and professional manner
- Advanced knowledge of products and services.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound judgement.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to operate and facilitate cross functional teams.
- Skilled in using logic and reason to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, within fast-changing environment.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers or suppliers.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related science/engineering (Master’s degree preferred) field with 3-5 years of relevant experience required. Additionally, 3-5 years of experience with project management, sales, and/or business development is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Flex time start, tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.