Design EngineerBulle | Job ID 37295
- Job ID 37295
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You take care of new development, further development and modification of high-complexity components, assemblies and systems whilst taking account of technical, scheduling and financial aspects (design to cost from the customer requirements)
- You conduct 3D draftings of components and assemblies with CAD system
- You create 2D and 3D visualisations for clarifying technical content, setting up technical presentations
- You conduct basic component dimensioning (FEM/analytical)
- You create and check drawing documentation
- You cooperate interdisciplinary with the corresponding departments within the project environment
- You implement tolerance calculations
- You cooperate with component suppliers for the clarification of technical properties of components and common component development (co-design)
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical engineering or the automotive field
- In addition to English, you speak French and/or German
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of PTC Creo, ERP and FEM Program
- Your personality is characterized by independence, reliability, the ability to work in a team, commitment, flexibility and good social skills. Furthermore, you are resilient, innovative and have structured/organized work ethic.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 0269133111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.