Customer Service AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 35701
- Job ID 35701
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator for the Refrigeration division at Biggleswade. The role contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Refrigeration and Freezer division by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members.
• Provide support to Customers to resolve technical issues and identify when a service call is required for in/out of warranty situations.
• Contact Service Partners to arrange service calls for Customers or Retailers, providing information and support at all stages, using the CRM portal.
• Supply operating manuals and information to Customers or Retailers upon request.
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments when required.
• Manage incoming communication by telephone, email or post from Customers, Retailers or Service Partners and present Liebherr in a positive manner at all times.
• With support from Technical, identify problems and parts required to resolve product issues and place orders in the relevant systems.
• Provide quotes and availability information for parts and accessories to Engineers, Customers and Retailers and process payments an orders.
• Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
• Manages personal time schedule and productivity.
• Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
• Take ownership and handle the Customer journey through to complete satisfaction.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• GCSE grades in four or more subjects including English language
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, complete with patience and empathy.
• Experience in Customer Service or similar role.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.