Parts Sales - Inventory PlannerMiami, AZ | Job ID 33562
- Job ID 33562
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr America
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
It is the responsibility of this position for the overall long range inventory planning functions for HEX, dozer and OHT, including forecasting parts 1-2 years in advance, and adjusting on a rolling one month basis. Considerations for long term forecasting based on: inventory turn-over per past historical usage/data, customer planned component change outs, customer parts based on SMU hours, projected component life, TI/SI updates and component rebuild parts/BOMS.
- Take orders from customers for parts purchases via in person, phone, fax and email.
- Assists customers in machine parts search using Lidos and Parts manuals as needed.
- Checks stock and advises customers what is on hand and what could be substituted.
- Listens and resolve customer complaints.
- Plans and forecasts for future levels based on Sales forecast and current inventory levels.
- Assists with cycle counts as needed.
- Enters customer demand requests into the Liebherr enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Provides necessary assistance to the customer or vendor to generate the most thorough and accurate Sales Order.
- Collaborates with mine planning department partners to coordinate non-component spare parts demand.
- Expedites customer demand fulfillment when necessary.
- Performs spare parts sales, Purchase Orders to factory and replenishments when needed.
- Release backorders.
- Maintains a safe work environment
- High School graduate or GED and 2 years or more experience in Inventory Forecasting or warehousing/inventory experience, with the ability to learn forecasting in a short period of time.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver license.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.