Junior Android Mobile Applications Developer* (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 29505
- Job ID 29505
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for a Junior Android Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
With our focus switching to digital products, our mobile applications team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate and motivated developers who can help us create top class apps.
As a Mobile App developer at Liebherr, you will be in charge of developing mobile applications code and ensuring that our product has the best quality. You will share the product ownership and your passion for software development with others at Liebherr. You will join our agile scrum teams and work in close collaboration with other developers, UX, testers and product owners to understand and develop new features.
- Develop Android mobile applications together withother team members
- Support App Stores releases and upgrades
- Collaborate with backend team to develop the bestAPIs
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers and work on bugs
- Continuously work to improve the Agile developmentprocess
- You have a solid computer science background
- You have some experience with mobile application development in native environments
- You can demonstrate experience with Kotlin programming language
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You can speak, understand, read and write in English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Tetzel at: +49 7352 928 4314.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.