Testbed Operator (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 29287
- Job ID 29287
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this position your main responsibility will be to perform tests according to the specifications and guidelines either on functional engine testbeds, performance & emission testbeds or endurance testbeds
- Your scope of activities includes tasks such as the installation and deinstallation of the engine in the testbed, the connection, setup and configuration of measurement devices, the engine operation as well as the use of testbed automation tools
- Documenting and updating the engine setup configuration, all relevant testbed and engine activities (including maintenance), results and daily test protocol tool (GDE, CV engine) are part of your daily job
- You perform engine maintenance activities according to the service plan, first level diagnosis in case of an engine failure and perform light engine repairs on the testbed
- You ensure the creation of failure reports and inform the responsible persons if damage occurs to a component or an engine
- Besides, proposals can be made to enhance the test bed efficiency and operation, as well as the engine maintenance, functionality and reliability or engine performance
- You have successfully completed a mechanic or technician training in heavy duty engines or a similar education
- You can ideally present several years of professional experience in the field of heavy duty diesel engines
- Additionally, you have acquired in-depth knowledge in measuring technologies and tests
- You possess fluent proficiency in French and good knowledge of English, German would be an advantage
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office, besides good knowledge of an ERP system is desired
- You are interested in new technologies, you are open-minded and you proactively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Your personality is characterised by a high team spirit, a sense of responsibility, commitment and flexibility
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern employment conditions such as a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us. In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Philipp TSCHUDI at: 0269133111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.