Sales Administration ManagerSaline, MI | Job ID 29248
- Job ID 29248
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Components Northamerica
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
Job Summary:The Sales Administration Manager has the responsibility to conduct and oversee all aspects of the administration of component and spare part sales, customer service and warranties for the component’s division within Liebherr USA, Co. This includes maintaining the ERP database, implementing, monitoring, developing and improving workflow processes.
- Maintain and assure the proper, accurate and efficient use of the ERP system by the Sales Administration Team for the transactions of sales, purchases, inventory/warehouses changes, and forecasting of components warranty, service and spare parts.
- Handle key accounts: manage, monitor and maintain all aspects of handling one or more key accounts, such as delivery performance, customer satisfaction by improving and leveraging the relationship with the customer.
- Expand current business by motivating key accounts to meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Serve as the link of communication between the key accounts managers and the correlating key accounts, suppliers and COT-internal teams.
- Collaborate with COT production facilities to implement and maintain sales forecast data into sales orders
- Continually monitor existing procedures for purchasing, sales and warranty transactions and develop updates and/or improvements in coordination with COT standards and affiliates.
- Investigate and resolve stock and receiving discrepancies, responsible for quarterly and year-end inventory counts.
- Monitor AR and AP accounts and supports active collection of outstanding payments together with finance department.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff inside and outside the Company.
- Proficient in PC based word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated strong supervisory skills and the ability to direct and manage others.
- Ability to create and foster a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently in potentially stressful situations.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a related Associate’s degree and 5-8 years of related experience.
- Directly supervise staff in Sales Administration department.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international organization. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Flex time start, tuition assistance, major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.