Sales Administrator - RefrigerationBiggleswade | Job ID 28270
- Job ID 28270
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A 12 month fixed term role has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Sales Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Refrigeration Department by providing administration support to customers and external sales team whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company's key result areas; Business Perfromance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Professionally managing customer relationships by phone, email and other methods, to maximise opportunities to sell, and sell up
- Proactively responding to product queries and providing advice based on product knowledge and customer needs
- Checking stock and delivery dates to enable orders to be completed in real time
- Collating information to support quotations and orders
- Passing leads/quotations/enquiries to External Sales Team
- Following up order enquiries and quotations, and assisting in out-bound telesales campaigns periodically
- Inputting orders on to the CRM system
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of their orders
- Maintaining customer databases
- Keeping up to date with all product changes
- Preparing reports when required
- Supporting External Sales Team with back office functions, and assisting in customer management as instructed
- Providing administration support for financial processing (e.g. invoices, projects and purchase orders) to ensure that information is communicated with Accounts Payable and customers and suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Providing administration support as required for marketing, exhibitions, meetings, travel and accommodation, promotional goods, uniforms etc
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ability to demonstrate effective administration skills in a similar environment
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work enviroment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.