Field Service Technician (Earth Moving Technology)Acheson, AB | Job ID 26916
- Job ID 26916
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We are exctied to be adding to our growing team! If you are passionate about Heavy Equipment like we are, we want to hear from you!
Liebherr Canada is seeking a self-driven Heavy Equipment Technician with previous experience in the field. This position will be working within our earthmoving products division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment. You will be responsible for the safe and effective repair and maintenance of machinery and components on heavy equipment, in the field, at customer sites. You take pride in your work delivering high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, etc. to resolve moderate to complex problems
- Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment
- Warranty upgrades Recondition and repair equipment components and systems as assigned
- Perform pre-delivery inspections of equipment and new & used equipment preparation
- Occasionally perform servicing on Liebherr machinery as directed, including fluid checks, and sample pulling, oil and filter checks, changing lubricants, replacing filters, greasing machine lube points etc.
- Ensure components, material and/or equipment is inspected, is corrected to specifications and ensure timely delivery programs are achieved
- Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
- Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical document including service reports
- Operate and maintain tools, equipment and work areas in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma (or the equivalent)• Recognized Heavy Equipment Technician / Mechanic designation • Heavy Equipment Technician License (As required provincially)• Valid drivers license
• Experience repairing and maintaining heavy equipment in a related field• Demonstrated troubleshooting and diagnostic skills of moderate to complex issues• Specialist level knowledge of hydraulic, electrical systems as well as the ability to read and understand schematics • MS Office, service reporting/time entry and parts ordering software• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable)
- Full earnings employer RRSP matching
- 100% employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day
- Applicable positions eligible for leading annual loyalty bonus program
- Comprehensive factory supported training from our international counterparts
- Generous tool and equipment allowance for applicable positions
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- Service Trucks & gas card for eligible positions