Warehouse OperatorRedcliffe | Job ID 26889
- Job ID 26889
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
This role is based in Perth.
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards.
- Use of Forklift – load & unload of trucks
- Use of relevant warehouse computer systems including word and excel
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders.
- Assist with stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports.
- Inspect and maintain items as per quality control techniques
Skills & experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ industry experience
- High Risk Licence LF
- Current drivers Licence
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent level of computer skills
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 28th of February 2021.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.