Business Development ManagerMackay | Job ID 26407
- Job ID 26407
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager an exciting new role has been created within Liebherr- Australia’s Component Division based in either QLD or NSW. Working as part of a small but growing team this hands-on role is focussed on developing the components business on the east coast selling, promoting and supporting components such as slewing bearings and drives for non-Liebherr heavy equipment.
- Develop Liebherr’s aftermarket Components business in territory for slewing bearings and drives
- Hunt for sales by cold calling, customer visits on mine sites, workshops and head offices
- Build and maintain relationships with key stake holders
- Support components service strategy both externally and internally
- Prepare quotes and presentations for new and existing customers
- Devise and Implement sales initiatives and maintain CRM Systems accordingly
Skills & experience
- Sales experience in the mining industry or associated companies
- A technical understanding of excavator-/truck drives, slewing bearings and hydraulic cylinders is desirable
- Field service or associated function experience is highly regarded
- Customer focused with excellent social, verbal and written skills required
- Highly motivated to succeed
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close 31stof January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third Parties or agencies please.