Heavy Equipment Technician - FieldEdmonton, AB | Job ID 25851
- Job ID 25851
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 48,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our earthmoving products division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector. A self-starter, licensed, with hands-on experience in off road construction equipment and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Reporting to our Edmonton AB branch, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday 8 hours per day, On Call 1 week per month – overtime required as needed.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Technician - Field
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experience in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide effective customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in construction heavy-duty off road equipment experience a must.
- A Journeyman Heavy Duty Off Road Mechanics License and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, RRSP matching, employer paid benefits, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team. compensation Details are subject to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) with the Operating Engineer Local 955.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA. Canada is proud to have the North American training academy based out of Burlington, Ontario, and will provide a world class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.