Accounts Payable CoordinatorBurlington, ON | Job ID 25748
- Job ID 25748
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Canada
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our finance division to process and control supplier invoices from third parties and intercompany invoices. A self-starter, you work in full adherence to IFRS accounting practices and principles. You are looking to apply your full knowledge of accounts payable in a global family-owned business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required for month end and/or year-end.
Your Skills – Accounts Payable Coordinator
- You are detail oriented, you process employee expenses, and you handle a high volume of assigned invoices accurately. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the AP mailbox for the AP team, on a daily basis.
- Experienced in reconciliation of vendor accounts, monthly supplier statement reporting, you will assist in month-end closing of ledgers, control of accounts and reporting, preparation of payment proposals, payment data entry, EFT runs, distribution of electronic remittances, online bill payments and cheque runs.
- You are organized, autonomous and proactive. You demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to thrive in a very dynamic environment with regular changes in priorities.
- With your exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills, you apply exemplary customer service when mailing or calling internal customer and external vendors/suppliers. French language would be an asset.
- You possess advanced knowledge in MS Office applications, specifically in Excel (ie. power pivot, advanced formulas), a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in full cycle accounts payables and you are highly computer literate using ERP accounting systems.
- An Accounting Diploma from a registered Canadian College is required, along with a commitment to personal development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills, have a calm demeanor and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with internal and external stakeholders.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary, full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We support your career at Liebherr and will provide a world-class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.