Service CoordinatorSydney | Job ID 25683
- Job ID 25683
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Service Co-ordinator to join the team at our Sydney branch located in Erskine Park. Reporting to the Service Supervisor this role is responsible for coordination of activity for the Field Service team which services clients throughout metropolitan Sydney and regional New South Wales
- Coordinate day-to-day scheduling of technicians and resources
- Liaise with customers to schedule work;
- Provide job progress updates;
- Preparing quotations for service work;
- Timesheet administration;
- Provide high level of proactive customer service;
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Field Service Support process
Skills & experience
- Ideally experience working in a service department
- Trade qualifications in Diesel/Plant Mechanic or Electrical would be beneficial
- High attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete to high standard
- Extensive customer support experience
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Corporate Health Insurance Discount | Travel Club
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 23rd October 2020.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.