Service Technician - BuildsRedcliffe | Job ID 25301
- Job ID 25301
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant assembly, maintenance and commissioning services to new machines arriving in WA for our customer base. The role will require both Perth based and site assembly on various sites throughout WA, NT and SA.
- Carry out assembly of major pre-assembled components
- Operate specialised equipment and hydraulic tooling
- Carry out work on customers sites, in line with customer OHS requirements
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests, commissioning and any site-specific documentation required.
Skills & experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s licence
- Ability to mobilise to remote and interstate locations and work under challenging conditions
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
- Liebherr mining equipment experience advantageous
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close 16th of October 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.