Heavy Equipment Technician - ShopBurlington, ON | Job ID 25261
- Job ID 25261
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our earthmoving division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the shop. A licensed, self-starter with hands-on experience in off-road construction equipment. You have a passion to learn, and are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, and overtime as needed.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Technician - Shop
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair <material handlers, wheel loaders, excavators, dozers> and other heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of <three> years’ experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Mechanics License (Ontario 421A) and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with your team.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
All new employees joining LCA as a licensed journeyman (or provincial equivalent) in field service or workshop technician positions will receive our industry leading signing bonus and be enrolled from day one in our annual loyalty bonus program.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA. Canada is proud to have the North American training academy based out of Burlington, Ontario, and will provide a world class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, and modern well-equipped facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Then let’s create a rewarding future together.