Engineering Intern, Remanufacturing DivisionBurlington, ON | Job ID 19431
- Job ID 19431
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. 48,000 heartbeats for technology, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our Remanufacturing division to ensure accurate and timely documentation of all processes that involve the rebuild of diesel engines and components for heavy equipment in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards. A self-starter with team spirit and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a fast growing, family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week and is a 4 month summer placement.
Your Skills – Engineering Intern
- Responsible for documentation of all processes and procedures within the remanufacturing department in order to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Assist with process improvement, administration, and projects related to department activities that involve dynamometer testing and failure analysis of core engines and the engine rebuilds.
- Knowledge of 5S Lean Manufacturing concepts, with superior Excel skills and Microsoft products.
- Demonstrated experience with producing statistical reports, business summaries, and presentations.
- You have a sense of urgency and able to work independently.
- Keen willingness and genuine interest to take on projects and contribute to department targets.
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineering student (3rd year or recent grad) with a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers.
We support your career at Liebherr Canada and we are proud to have the North American training academy based out of Burlington, Ontario, we provide a world class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to put your ideas to work? Join the Remanufacturing team and launch your career with us.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.