Technical Advisor, Off Shore CranesBiggleswade | Job ID 11846
- Job ID 11846
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Maritime Crane department in Biggleswade for two Technical Advisors, Off Shore Cranes. These roles, covering the UK and Ireland, contribute to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by ensuring effective and efficient advice and support along with excellent administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork.
- Visit site to investigate into technical problems and communicating with customers, factories and LGB accordingly to provide a technically lead solution.
- Assist the Technical Manager with customer complaints in relation to invoice disputes.
- Provides a dedicated support line for customers and uses this to develop outstanding rapport and relationships.
- To circulate information and investigation details via written reports.
- Obtain suitable solutions from Liebherr factories on technical issues and warranty claims.
- Raises warranty orders, sales orders, work orders, purchase requests and invoices both internally and to customers.
- Processing warranty claims and ensures that returned warranty parts are sent back to the relevant factory with correct documentation.
- Supports the hands on element of operations by undertaking out of hours responses as and when required.
- Assists in the managing of service engineers and optimising their utilisation.
- Promote and prepare parts and service quotations.
- Develops an effective working relationship with the after sales team and can support others where required.
- Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
- Effectively uses the operating system (BAAN) to be able to manage the following processes; sales orders, warranty orders, purchase orders in addition to checking stock availability and the pricing of spare parts.
- Prepare and submit detailed reports and feedback for every investigation undertaken, including customer reports if required.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Is able to demonstrate competencies and skills for the role through experience in a similar industry
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.