TELEMATIK: Powerful boom with single-cylinder system
TELEMATIK makes cranes more powerful and economical. The technology is used for telescopic booms with up to seven telescoping sections. Liebherr revolutionised the crane market with the development of its TELEMATIK high speed telescoping system and established itself as the pioneer in boom technology.
TELEMATIK: Lightweight telescoping system for great performance
Our TELEMATIK automatic high speed telescoping system operates using just one hydraulic cylinder and an internal locking system for the individual telescoping sections. The telescoping sections are extended easily and automatically to the required lengths using the hydraulics cylinder and are then bolted.
Powerful boom with great range
- High lifting capacities with long booms and large radii due to “lightweight” telescoping system.
- Excellent lifting capacities since the various telescopes can be extended in any order and completely independently of each other.
- Maintenance-free telescoping system
- Fully automatic telescoping by very simple operation and control of the process on the LICCON screen.
High lifting capacities with unpinned telescope sections
- High telescoping lifting capacities through interpolation
- Separate lifting capacity charts for holding loads using unpinned telescope sections
- Display on LICCON monitor
Collective and personal fall arrest systems
During everyday work you often do not have a free hand to hold on to safety equipment. Railings on the vehicle prevent falling.
Liebherr quality in detail. The crane's equipment includes a ladder with a height-adjustable attachment lug.