Polymechanics manufacture tools, equipment parts and production appliances. They program and operate machines, monitor production, commission facilities and equipment and keep these maintained.
Polymechanics are involved in the development, manufacture and assembly of tools, equipment parts or whole production facilities. Your tasks will vary depending on the company, area of responsibility and experience.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Elementary school education
Interests and talents
- You are looking for varied work.
- You are interested in and have an understanding of matters relating to technology and mechanics.
- You have very good spatial perception and an understanding of abstract correlations.
- You find mathematics and physics enjoyable.
- Manual dexterity and the power of concentration are among your strengths.
- You adopt a precise, thorough and meticulous approach to work.
- You work happily in a team.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
Rue Hans-Liebherr, 7
- Phone+41 26913-3222