IT administrators are information technology specialists with business administration skills and a good knowledge of internal processes within the company.
They are mainly employed in EDP departments and often work on projects for the planning, adaptation and introduction of IT systems. In close agreement with the users, they install hardware and software to achieve this. They ensure that the various application software is tailored to the specific business processes and that the technology is used optimally. In this context, they provide advice and help users to learn the ropes with EDP systems. Providing users within the company with training courses is therefore also part of the job.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Intermediate-level education
Interests and talents
- You have an interest in EDP and IT solutions.
- You think mathematically and logically.
- You enjoy planning and organizing.
- You are outgoing and happy to work in a team.
- You are interested in business administration.
Further training opportunities
- Diploma in business studies
- Diploma in business administration
- Academic studies
Liebherr-Components Deggendorf GmbH
- Phone+49 9931 8955 378
Liebherr-IT Services GmbH
St. Vitus 1
88457 Oberopfingen/Kirchdorf an der Iller
- Phone+49 7354 80-7887
88457 Kirchdorf an der Iller
- Phone+49 7354 80-6541
- Fax+49 7354 80-7881