Diplôme de Comptabilité et de Gestion (national diploma in consulting and controlling)
Planning, co-ordination and controlling of company processes are a decisive factor for the success of a company. The three year course in consulting and controlling provides students with fundamental knowledge in the area of accounting and finance.
As experts for consulting and controlling, graduates employ their analytical skills and their knowledge of business management for company organization and controlling. The course of study ends with an advanced diploma (Diplôme de Comptabilité et de Gestion, DCG), which is approximately equivalent to a bachelor's degree (baccalaureate/matriculation +3 years). At Liebherr, the course is completed via a combined vocational and educational scheme.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Baccalaureate or completion of a short course of study (BTS accountancy and business administration, DUT business administration or similar)
What we expect from you
- You have an interest in matters relating to business administration.
- You are thorough and responsible.
- You have a very able analytical mind.
- You are independent as well as a team player.
- Your are characterized by having a proactive nature, resilience and stamina.
- You have excellent communication skills.
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
- Fax[email protected]
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200