Tri-national course of study
On the “International Business Management” tri-national course, topics of business management are combined with the key areas of international business activities.
The course is distinguished by a switch between cross-national theory and practical phases, and it qualifies students to operate successfully in internationalized markets. The key aspects of the course are in conveying professional, methodological, linguistic, social and intercultural areas of expertise. This also includes essential business management abilities such as planning, organization, management, control and mobility as well as intercultural adaptability.
Affiliated universities for the tri-national study course are the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (university of co-operative education) located in Lörrach, the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (polytechnic college in North-Western Switzerland) located in Basel and the Université de Haute Alsace located in Colmar (France).
At a glance
Period of training: 3.5 years
Prerequisite: General baccalaureate (matriculation) or a baccalaureate specific to the relevant specialism
What we expect from you
- You are thorough and responsible in your approach to work, are independent but also a team player.
- You have a very able analytical mind as well as exceptional communication skills.
- You are characterized by having a proactive nature as well as commitment and determination.
- You show grit when it comes to dealing with business management problems.
- You have very good English and French language skills.
This is how the course of study works
- The course of study alternates between the company and university of co-operative education.
- The six semesters take place alternately in Lörrach (2nd and 5th semesters; lectures in German and English), Colmar (1st and 4th semesters; lectures in French) and Basel (3rd and 6th semesters; lectures in German and English). The languages for lectures and examinations throughout the course are German, French and English.
- You take part in our in-house lessons during your training.
- Pedagogy seminars and educational trips provide variety.
- Phone+49 8382 2730-4731