Construction machinery technician
Construction machine technicians check, maintain and repair various components, such as engines, steering and braking systems as well as power transmission units.
In addition, they construct accessory components and assemblies in accordance with their own drawings.
At a glance
Period of training: 3.5 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €619,36 in Bischofshofen and Telfs.
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You adopt a precise, focused and systematic approach to your work.
- Manual dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You view assembly tasks as a welcome change.
- You work happily in a team.
Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH
Hans-Liebherr Straße 35
- Phone+43 50809 6-1342
Liebherr-Werk Bischofshofen GmbH
Dr. Hans-Liebherr-Straße 4
- Phone+43 50809 11-436