Field Service Technician/Plant MechanicYatala | Job ID 58084
- Job ID 58084
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleLiebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician based at our Yatala Branch. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base in both the field and workshop.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Fabrication and new machine build as required
- Complete Service Reports
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Dealing directly with Key Customers
Skills and Experience:
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Extensive industry experience
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s license
- Forklift, W, T, R and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Basic Word and Excel abilities
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
How to apply:
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 2nd September 2022
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.