Technical Account Manager Engines (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 54522
- Job ID 54522
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You are the contact person for customers and internal departments in the event of technical problems in the area of diesel and gas engines
- As 2nd level support, you will assist the service personnel on-site at machines in diagnosing malfunctions and isolating faults
- You will analyze product behavior based on complaints and warranty data and document technical damage focal points
- You configure and prepare technical issues for handover to the problem owner of the quality department and specialist departments
- You present technical issues at regular Top Q meetings with the customer
- You create decision templates and participate in internal management meetings on all technical customer service topics
- You have successfully completed training as an agricultural machinery, truck or construction machinery mechanic (m/f/d)
- Additional qualifications in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or industrial engineering, as well as additional training as a diagnostician or mechatronics technician are an advantage
- You have very good knowledge in the field of diesel and/or gas engines and/or software, as well as in the field of electronic and exhaust after treatment systems
- You have several years of professional experience and have worked in field service
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage but not essential
- Your personality is characterized by your reliability, willingness to learn, customer orientation and a high degree of initiative. In addition, you are socially competent, flexible, enjoy working in a team and are willing to travel
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email
Please note that your application can only be processed after the end of the company holidays from 16.08.2022
Many thanks for your understanding.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.