Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 42002
- Job ID 42002
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country France
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The digital Services & Solutions department, created in 2018, ensure the development of digital products and services, defined by Liebherr as part of its digital transformation strategy. Liebherr Mining’s is developing an IoT platform to deliver smart services to our customers to help them to create value from the data collected from their machines and environment.As part of our team, we are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our office in Colmar.
The IoT platform that we are building is based on Azure services. We are developing VueJS web applications, relying on Asp.net Core (C#) micro services.
As part of our IoT platform the IoT connection services layer is built based on IoTHub, Device Provisioning Services and Digital Twin Services.
Our data platform is based on Databricks technology using spark jobs, delta lake and underlying services.
All our frontend applications and micro services are developed natively for the cloud and deployed on Azure, in kubernetes clusters.
Our team is developing the services applying the SaFe framework and using Confluence, Jira and Azure DevOps (git repositories, Azure pipelines and Azure Artifacts) tools.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Ensure the integration of the different micro services and applications across our different environments (Dev, staging and prod)
- Setup and maintain the build and deployment pipelines of the different components of our platform
- Ensure the deployment of these components on our Azure tenant
- Ensure the management & fine tuning of our different environments configuration
- Implement and automate tools to ensure the best quality for the developed components (applications and micro services)
- Ensure a continuous control of our application version and management of the branches in the repository
- Ensure the monitoring and maintenance of the components provisioned and deployed in the different environments
- Contribute to team competence increase by state of the art knowledge sharing
- Master in computer science, IoT, software development or equivalent studies
- At least 2 year of proven experience as DevOps engineer
- A comprehensive background in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows
- A clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as C#, JS/typescript, python
- A strong knowledge as well as expertise with container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- A proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as Microsoft Azure DevOps (Git, pipelines and artifacts), Atlassian Jira and Confluence,
- A detailed, hands-on experience with public cloud resources and services such as Microsoft Azure
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located at LEC in Colmar, potential travelling 5-10%
We offer you the opportunity to join a successful international company and to work in a secure and progressive environment, which includes competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie LOOS at: 0033 3 69 49 22 02.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.