Mechanical FitterAdelaide | Job ID 41996
- Job ID 41996
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Team Leader, Remanufacturing – you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and compliant, inspection, repair and overhaul services to major components in the Adelaide Remanufacturing facility.
- Disassembly, measurement, and inspection of components
- Request required spare parts
- Operate workshop equipment including overhead cranes, Hytorc, Induction heaters and various MHE
- Rebuild, repair, and overhaul mechanical and hydraulic components from large scale mining equipment
- Participate in OEM training
- Maintain a very high standard of housekeeping at all times
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical)
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, & EWP all desirable
- Large excavator/haul truck and mining equipment experience is well regarded
- Highly competent in the use of measurement equipment to tight tolerances
- Able to work independently
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Administrator
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Louise Darzins at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.