Qualified Electrician - Leading HandAdelaide | Job ID 41995
- Job ID 41995
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Group Leader, Remanufacturing, the Leading Hand Electrician is responsible for the provision of ‘hands-on’ leadership that enables the team to deliver safe, efficient and compliant, inspection, repair and overhaul services to capital equipment components to the Division’s customers.
- Coordinate disassembly, inspection and overhaul of Mining electrical and mechanical components
- Perform electrical work as required
- Manage work- flow to ensure other areas of the Remanufacturing are not adversely affected
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Remanufacturing process
- Train team members as required
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices into all repairs and maintenance activities
Skills and Experience
- A Class Electrical Licence
- Cert III Leadership/Manager or equivalent is highly desirable
- Ability to coach and develop others, monitor and measure performance and provide direct feedback
- LF, DG and EWP high risk licences desirable
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- Have an positive attitude with a continues improvement mindset
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Madden at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.