Product Owner (m/f/d) - CloudUlm | Job ID 41944
- Job ID 41944
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ab sofort
To support our new digitalization team in Ulm, we are hiring a motivated technical product owner with great interest in cloud engineering. In the Cloud Applications team, we are working on architectures of distributed systems, software development of services, browser user interfaces, data streaming, infrastructure as code, APIs, data storing - using public cloud providers. We are working in interdisciplinary product teams together with our data science, IoT edge and native mobile app colleagues in modern agile frameworks. To help solve the technical challenges our products pose, we are looking for you with the expertise of corresponding state-of-the-art techniques.If you feel like you are up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Understand the business – Assess and support the business objectives for digital products and services from a Cloud Applications point of view
- Define requirements – Technical specification of distributed systems
- Support architecture – Discuss implementation solutions in close collaboration with software engineers
- Coordinate dependencies –Enable holistic software development by interacting with stakeholders
- Support go-live – Ensure a high level of automation of release processes
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams – Being an enthusiastic agile team member
- Ensure DevOps – You build it, you run it.
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- At least 7 years’ experience in development of complex software (product owner, developer, architect, system engineer…)
- Proficiency with distributed IoT software systems
- Experience in cloud mechanisms, tooling and providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, Container, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and DevOps
- Experience in working with international teams
- High degree of motivation & ability to collaborate in agile teams
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a data scientist in the Data Processing Technologies team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting-edge technologies in areas such as predictive maintenance, natural language processing or computer vision. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Egen at: +49 7352 928 4312.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.