Boilermaker WelderPerth | Job ID 41764
- Job ID 41764
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Reporting to the Fabrication Supervisor – you will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and compliant, fabrication and repair services to the Perth Mining division.
- Provide Fabrication & repair services to OEM & ISO specifications
- Welding, grinding and arc gouging and assembly
- Flexibility to work, Day and Night shifts (Rostered)
- Flexibility to work FIFO (Pilbara & Goldfields)
- Conduct quality inspections and accurately complete documentation
- Operate plant and mobile equipment
- Maintain a very high standard of housekeeping at all times
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, & EWP all desirable
- Confined space experience well regarded but not essential
- Mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience is well regarded but not essential
- HR licence well regarded but not essential
- Experience in Handling, cutting and welding heavy plate sections
- Able to work independently and have a demonstrated commitment to quality
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 21 January 2022. Please note that Liebherr Perth has a branch closure from 24/12/2021 to 04/01/2022, therefore, applications will be responded to upon the commencement of the new year.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.