Product Support Manager- EarthmovingBathgate | Job ID 41705
- Job ID 41705
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department for a Product Support Manager. The role, reporting to the General Manager, Earth Moving and covering Scotland and North East of England, contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by introducing new customers and driving revenue for Earth Moving Technical After Sales. The role will directly support the growth of both After Sales and Service and Repair Contracts. With explicit technical knowledge of the products the job holder will with sole responsibility explore new consumer opportunities.
• Increases the revenue of Earth Moving After Sales to achieve targets by driving labour and parts sales, repair, maintenance and service contracts.
• Drives tenders for customers and combines these with quotations.
• Works within a framework of negotiation so as to maximise profit potential.
• Analyses customer oil samples and advises them of corrective action.
• Sells Liebherr goods and services as solutions that assist customers in lowering their equipment owning and operating costs.
• Works safely at all times by adhering to Liebherr safety policies and procedures.
• Uses Liebherr measuring tools to manage all track type machines within the region.
• Manages customer ground engaging tool needs, updating them on current options that lower their equipment owning and operating costs.
• Provides better customer experiences by educating the customer on various service facilities and capabilities while involving any necessary experts in the solution process.
• Monitors and communicates competitive information to ensure Liebherr always has the advantage.
• Openly shares knowledge with others with the aim of creating total transparency in terms of potential customers, production information, and existing customer base.
• Builds effective relationships with the After Sales Supervisors and Regional Managers to maximise knowledge sharing a potential sales opportunities.
• Understands the explicit needs of the customer and ensures these needs are met with the timely delivery of product and services.
• Listens to customers and is able to provide effective leads to other divisions to capitalise on potential sales.
• Performs basic machine inspections.
• Recognises the need to achieve team goals over personal goals.
• Ensures that the Liebherr values are carried beyond the workplace into the market.
• Takes responsibility for self-development, identifying projects which enhance technical knowledge and in turn add value to the role and the business.
• Ensures that the communication channels remain open at all times with Regional After Sales Manager for depots.
• Proactively shares best practices with other team members and goes beyond the boundaries of their own team to support other business functions.
• Knows how the business is performing and takes the lead in providing reports and information to the General Manager.
• Maintains and keeps up to date with own expert product application knowledge.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• City and Guilds or NVQ in repair of construction plant/HGV/Agricultural machinery or equivalent.
• Experience in an OEM or heavy earthmoving equipment background.
• Technically and commercially focused individual
• Able to show excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of customers and employees.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.