Workshop CoordinatorPerth | Job ID 39184
- Job ID 39184
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the Workshop Coordinator is responsible for the provision of robust and effective leadership and coordination of the Workshop that enables the team to deliver, safe, efficient, and compliant support to the Mining Division and its customers.
- Allocating Workshop labour to meet customer requirements
- Arranging rosters and tooling
- Providing accurate estimates / quotations for labour and parts
- Supervising, coaching and mentoring Apprentices within the Workshop
- Arrange training requirements of Workshop Technicians
- Monthly reporting as required
Skills & Experience
- Cert III in Engineering (Mechanical) is preferred
- Advanced MS Office computer literacy and proficiency including Project and Excel
- Highly customer service focused with proven previous customer service experience
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 17th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.