Technical AdvisorIstanbul | Job ID 39161
- Job ID 39161
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Makine Ticaret Servis Limited Şirketi
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Turkey
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Established in 1949 Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs more than 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide. Liebherr’s product range covers earthmoving machinery and material handlers, mining equipment, mobile cranes, construction cranes, mixing technology, domestic appliances, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, machine tools and automation systems as well as high-performance components for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical drive and control technology. Liebherr operates hotels in Ireland, Austria and Germany
As Liebherr Turkey, we are looking for a Technical Consultant for our Crawler Cranes and Ground Machinery division to employ in the Istanbul-Ümraniye region.
On a Daily Basis, You Will
- Receiving service requests.
- Technical support of customers, engineers, service stations and sales department
- Transmission of service information
- Ensuring that the service's security-related information is set up/tracked
- Including modification, improvement, upgrade, quotation of services and non-standard solutions (new parts without Id. No., lifting aids, etc.), tracking and evaluation of undelivered orders.
- Proactive approach of services/customer support, delivery of improvements, modifications and retrofits
- Technical support in cases of warranty and good faith.
- Arranging service attendances in coordination with the Customer Services Coordinator
- Project control and coordination
- Coordination of invoice stages
- Planning the technician pool in coordination with the Customer Service Coordinator
- Method statements, risk analyzes, etc. Preparation of project specific documentation.
- Overtime tracking on weekends and holidays
- Control and follow-up of business reports
- Checking and signing of hour reports
- Certificates, data, protocols, paperwork, measurement protocols, MDE Data, MOMs, emails, etc. filing of project or job-specific correspondence, such as
- Supporting work in the workshop
- Working with internal software according to rules
Education and Experience
- Graduated from Vocational School or Related Departments of Universities (mechatronics or a combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic technologies) in at least technical field
- Advanced level of English, both spoken and written
- At least 6 years of experience as a service engineer
- Field experience as a service engineer
- Have experience in at least one of the fields of electricity, electronics, hydraulics and mechanics
- Experience in spare parts lists, proposal preparation, order management
- Demonstrate initiative to visualize, organize, manage and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Assisting the company with other tasks necessary to achieve company goals
- Definite and attentive working ability
- Proactive approach and ability to coordinate and plan service visits
- No restrictions on domestic and international travel
- For Istanbul applications: Preferably residing in the Anatolian Side of Istanbul
- Signing in accordance with signature regulations
- Orientation of technicians
- Generating machine upgrade offers and non-standard part offers following factory guidelines
- Calculation of job offers
- Creating and editing service orders
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Zeliha Cakmakci at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.