StorepersonSydney | Job ID 37539
- Job ID 37539
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleWe are currently seeking two motivated individual’s for permanent full time Storeperson role, picking and packing spare parts working a 38-hour week. You will work as part of a small team responsible for ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards
- Use of Forklift – load and unload of trucks, unloading containers
- Picking, packing, receipting and dispatching orders
- General store and housekeeping duties
- Assist with regular stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement if the supply chain process.
Skills and Experience
- Current forklift and drivers’ licenses.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to work over-time as required
- Customer Focused
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 22nd December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.