Administrative AssistantNewport News, VA | Job ID 37532
- Job ID 37532
- Division Concrete Technology
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 10/27/2021
Performs administrative and support duties for sales, marketing and after sales of LCT equipment including, but not limited to – Concrete Batching Plants, Ring Pan and Twin Shaft Mixers, Mixer-Truck mounted Conveyors, and Concrete Recycling Equipment. Performs and coordinates Liebherr Concrete’s administrative activities. Stores, retrieves and integrates information for dissemination to staff, representatives, customers and vendors via verbal and written documents while practicing discretion and confidentiality.
- Provides overall administrative support to the store operations, as required.
- Performs Warranty claims entry processing, invoicing and tracking.
- Processes work orders for the Service Department and invoices service work performed.
- Prepares and maintains machine files, both in paper format and electronically.
- Tracks service bulletin information required by the factory for machines in territory or inventory.
- Provides communication and support to the Sales Department, as required.
- Receive, forward or record messages for incoming telephone calls.
- Arrange amenities for visits and meetings.
- Scheduling and preparation of various sales and management meetings including initiating drafts of agenda and meeting minutes.
- Circulate updated administrative information to present staff.
- Routinely re-order department supplies and equipment including preparation, approval, and distribution of AFEs.
- Confirm staff expenses claimed for reimbursement in addition to training new employees how to complete travel request, travel reports and expense reports.
- Update, chase and follow-up task to ensure deadlines.
- Maintain sales lead software, including the import and export of leads obtained from outside sources, training and implementation for new employees and organizing selected entries for various mailings/invitations.
- Compose correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as requested.
- Generate and disseminate paperwork necessary for the purchase, shipping and receiving of equipment. Followed by the coordination of payments of invoices, including obtaining approval and filing.
- Initiation, organization and processing of paperwork and files for customer orders including acknowledgments of order/invoices for equipment sales, freight, installation and service.
- Organization and completion of paperwork for industry trade shows, sales meetings and various other events.
- Coordinate flights, hotel accommodations & rental car for travel of all LCT staff.
- Coordination of marketing materials such as; design and printing of brochures, flyers, job reports, ads, mass mailings and miscellaneous printed materials.
- Preparation, initiation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Perform inventory and order of kitchen supplies for the fourth floor.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Internet research capabilities.
- Demonstrated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Seeks greater role in administrative projects and other area of competence.
- Seeks training on items outside range.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.