Shop PlannerSaline, MI | Job ID 37297
- Job ID 37297
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Maintains a current daily status of all rework and customer open repairs and overhauls in the Repair Shop, including the sub-contracted work
- Processes, tracks, and maintains an up to date record and status of all rework components owned by LSL including sub-orders
- Coordinates with Customer Service, Quality, and Engineering to communicate, facilitate, process and expedite, critical and time sensitive rework and customer requirements through the repair / overhaul process
- Work with the Supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity and reduce shop flow days
- Processes, tracks, and maintains an up to date record and status of all components
- Coordinates with repair shop, shipping/receiving or supply chain personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed units / parts
- Ability to perform heavy multi-tasking and maintain organization in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act with authority within scope of duties and within given direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills required
- High School Diploma or trade school completion certification with 2-4 years of relevant position- related experience; or a combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in the aviation, airline, and/or repair shop environment is preferred.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-425-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.