Product Support Administrative SpecialistRaleigh, NC | Job ID 36148
- Job ID 36148
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 9/20/2021
The Product Support Administrative Specialist assists the Service Manager administratively and provide general support to the branch.
- Provides overall administrative support to the store operations, as required.
- Performs Warranty claims entry processing, invoicing and tracking.
- Processes work orders for the Service Department and invoices service work performed.
- Prepares and maintains machine files, both in paper format and electronically.
- Creates and maintains purchase orders for Outside Labor and Materials (OLM).
- Answers Accounts Receivable inquiries and follows up.
- Tracks service bulletin information required by the factory for machines in territory or inventory.
- Provides communication and support to the Sales Department, as required.
- Answers phone calls and takes messages.
- Greets and assists customers.
- Types a variety of correspondence, as required, to internal or external entities.
- Orders office supplies.
- Prepares and makes daily bank deposits.
- Performs Account Receivables functions, including a minimal amount of collections.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements of staff, as required.
- Administers petty cash distribution and reconciliation.
- Prepares and processes daily cash and credit card deposits.
- Reviews and posts receipts and payments to appropriate ledgers, spreadsheets, records, and databases.
- Prepares, sorts, copies, files, and mails invoices, receipts, checks, correspondence, and other requested items.
- Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, refunds, freight charges, cost of lost or damaged goods, bad checks, and similar items.
- Answers accounts payable and receivable inquiries and follows up.
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Assist in monthly and annual closings.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers and the ability to accurately type 45 words per minute.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while completing work in competent and professional manner.
- Ability to interface with other departments and dealer/customers with tact and courtesy.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with colleagues and takes well to direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates professional conduct.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Competency in the utilization of personal computers and business software. This includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MRP databases.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.