Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 30840
- Job ID 30840
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ab sofort
For our global eDevelopment we are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
- Consolidate, prepare and stage data as part of cloud distributed systems
- Improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Define, develop and maintain data infrastructure
- Develop in an agile (Scrum/Kanban) team cloud-based products and services
- Automate and optimize data pipelines
- Build and operate cloud infrastructure
- Align infrastructure with business objectives
- Operationalize data driven digital products and services
- M.Sc. Computer Science or related technical field with a focus on Data Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development
- Solid experience with Data Engineering and the respective tools and technologies (e.g. Apache Spark, Databricks, SQL DB, NoSQL DB, data lake)
- Experience with development of distributed systems
- Experience with cloud frameworks (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent programming skills (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- Experience with Data Science is a plus
- You are familiar with Clean Code, Peer Review and Pair Programming
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Egen at: +49 7352 928 4312.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.