Service Technician - HV ElectricianTauranga | Job ID 26939
- Job ID 26939
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
As the customer base continues to grow and expand throughout New Zealand, Liebherr Maritime Cranes Division is seeking an experienced and motivated HV Electrical Technician based in out Tauranga Branch. Reporting to the Technical Manager this role is responsible for Field Service works in Tauranga and through New Zealand.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems
- Major and minor services
- Routine maintenance, repairs, and component replacements
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
Skills & experience
- Electrical Trade qualification
- Engineering and or Mechanical Futter trade qualification will be highly advantageous
- New Zealand Registered Electrician
- Extensive experience working on Liebherr Maritime Cranes and related equipment
- Good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas as required
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 5thMarch 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.