Software DeveloperAdelaide | Job ID 26367
- Job ID 26367
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the National IT Manager, you will join the System Development and Integration team to develop and provide software solutions to the business, developing business to business applications, applications interfaces with external customers systems, integrate corporate data and ERP data to support business stakeholders in their decision process.
- Web programming, Web API, MVC design and development output
- Development of integration systems and data transformation
- Design, develop and deploy new applications
- Maintain and update existing websites, servers and systems
- Develop systems and tools that support and integrate the various business systems, flows and data output
- Development of Mobile Apps
- Development of tools and reports from ERP systems
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent
- High proficiency and technical competencies in MS SQL Server, ASP.NET, C# SSRS, SQL Stored Procedures
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Visual Studio, Power BI, MS Report Writer, SSIS, SSAS and other development tool
- Demonstrated experience in developing ASP.NET Web application with Web EDI experience
- Experience in React JS/Angular, Node.js, Rest API will be advantageous
- Ability to critically think and problem solve
- Able to develop relationships with key stakeholders at all business levels
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Candidates who have previously applied, need not apply.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.