Workshop TechnicianRedcliffe | Job ID 25980
- Job ID 25980
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the Workshop Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Lubricate plant and equipment
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant Experience
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close COB 11thof December 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.