Repair WelderHouston, TX | Job ID 25679
- Job ID 25679
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
Essential Job Duties
- Completes successfully all required weld tests.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding.
- Responsible for proper use of welding supply, consumables, tools and equipment.
- Responsible for the proper and safe storage/handling of tubes, plates and lacings for stock and projects.
- Assist other welders, technicians as required.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the welding area.
- Lay-out, position, align, and fit components together following strict tolerances prescribed by manufacturer.
- Performs repairs as per given welding procedure.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment.
- Handles and disposes of hazardous materials.
- Prepares for traveling to job-sites as required (Material, travel organization, etc…).
- Documentation of performed work (Service Report, Expense Report, Timesheet).
- High school graduate or GED and at least one year of experience with heavy equipment or machinery, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in the use of PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 70-80% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com