Spare Parts AdministratorHouston, TX | Job ID 19044
- Job ID 19044
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The overall responsibility of this position is to ensure customer satisfaction by corresponding with customers and providing spare parts support to them, as well as to the LNC field service team. This position reports to the Spare Parts Manager.
Essential Job Duties
- Inform sales department about arrival of machines, forward shipping papers to customs broker and track missing machine parts in cooperation with responsible person at the factory.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Head of Sales and Divisional Manager
- Assist with rental machine related requests, including but not limited to preparing offers, requesting trucking quotes, invoicing security deposits as well as monthly rental invoices and keeping track of rental fleets’ physical locations by using Lidat.
- Oversees the keeping of records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken.
- Act as main contact point (middle man) between sales and customer service – ensure that all the required documents are completed (rental information sheet for customer service)
Handle spare parts inquiries and all according duties as follows:
- Maintain inventory accuracy in stocks
- Provide recommendations to management
- Offer, order, sell and ship spare parts to customers
- Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Administer inventory / inventory adjustments
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Assist with and reconcile inventory at yard
- Administer inventory.
- Dispatch of orders in collaboration with LWN service manager when parts originate at LWN.
- Forwarding of shipping documents to customers.
- Processing of complaints regarding spare parts orders.
- Preparation of proposals for stock keeping
- Preparation of customer data (enquiries, orders) as required (like crane serial number, deliver address, checking of correct part numbers, is part installed in relevant crane, etc.) for LWN service manager.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self, follow established safety procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrates ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
- Prior work experience in warehouse/distribution environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and at least one year of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel domestically up to 5% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal.www.liebherr.com