Intern-Production EngineeringNewport News, VA | Job ID 18894
- Job ID 18894
- Division Concrete Technology
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract
- To review and assist in the new layout for the production line for concrete pumping units in new facility.
- To review material stocking and handling requirements to ensure ideal levels and setup.
- Review current working instructions for the assembly and manufacturing of concrete pumps, and to update as required, and make suggested changes or implement new working instructions.
- Study, design and recommend jigs and devices for use in the assembly and production of concrete pumping units.
- Basic knowledge of fundamental principles, concepts and techniques in the field of engineering.
- Skill and ability to perform simple professional tasks under detailed supervision and guidance.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Completion of at least 2 years of undergraduate course work in an engineering discipline is desirable.
- May not possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international city. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.