Warehouse AssociateRichmond, BC | Job ID 18792
- Job ID 18792
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow.
Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within Liebherr Canada to support multiple service departments across Western Canada in the construction and the material handling sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Richmond branch, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Warehouse Associate
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Responsible for component core processing, receiving and organizing of warranty parts
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk or stand for most of the shift, and wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Perform inventory controls and maintain high quality audit standards
- Responsible for accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, and managing warehouse stock.
- One to two years’ experience in construction or heavy duty equipment preferred.
- A high school diploma, forklift certification, and overhead crane training is an asset and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.