Field Service RepresentativeSingapore | Job ID 18001
- Job ID 18001
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Responsible for providing technical support to customers/airlines.
- Maintaining close relationship with customers/airlines.
- Compile, analyse and review product technical performance. Compile and analyze customer operational data and elaborate customized recommendations.
- Assist in warranty investigation and make recommendation based on technical conclusion.
- Provide technical assistance to other internal departments; support sales campaigns.
- Liaison with manufacturer’s (OEM) support engineering.
- Provide onsite training and technical support on Liebherr Aerospace production line.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in the aerospace aftermarket; with exposure to OEM/MRO Operations and Airlines Technical Services environment.
- Strong technical knowledge in aircraft components/systems (ATA 21, 27, 29, 32, 36).
- Mature and focused individual with the ability to work independently but within a team.
- Willing and able to travel at short notice and work outside office hours whenever neccesary.
- A good communicator and presenter who possesses a pleasant and energetic personality. Able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Equipped with a passion to provide service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications and digital solutions
- Flexibility to take on other engineering related assignments / responsibilities as required for future growth of operations.
- Well verse with Airbus SSC/GCP and Boeing PSA will be an advantage.