Maximum performance and sensitivity with closed hydraulic circuits
Once again for the new LR 1500, Liebherr uses a technology which has been proven in other large crawler cranes in the LR series. All the winches, the slewing gear and the drive units for the crawler travel gear have closed hydraulic circuits.
- No mutual influencing of different movements when activated simultaneously
- Maximum speeds of individual functions
- Sensitive, smooth start of movements
- Simultaneous operation of all winches and the slewing gear
- The energy generated by lowering the load is available as additional drive capacity for simultaneously activated movements