Cooling Technology EngineerRadinovo | Job-ID 69015
- Job-ID 69015
- Unternehmensbereich Domestic Appliances
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD
- Einsatzbereich Research / development
- Land Bulgaria
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
- Implement and take over the responsibility of technology projects within the scope of pre-development;
- Responsible for costs, quality, deadlines and performance characteristics of assigned technology projects;
- Design and implement refrigeration cooling circle simulations and flow simulations;
- Develop internal simulation tools based on Excel VBA and Python;
- Support the continuous improvement of cooling technology in different projects;
- Cross-departmental and cross-locational cooperation in an international team.
- Education - University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Thermodynamics, Energy technology or similar qualification;
- Experience in simulations (e.g. CFD, flow, thermodynamics) would be considered as an advantage;
- Specialist for thermodynamic processes in cooling circle;
- Very good knowledge of English and /or German language - minimum B2 in the European language system;
- Very good knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and being able to work in a team.
- Internal company relations based on rules and principles;
- Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage;
- Broad health management program - ergonomics, sports cards, dietetic consultations, psychologist, yumeiho, yoga, football, folk dances and etc.
- Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
- Various social activities;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mariya Nikolaeva Kirova at: [email protected].
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.