After Sales Administrator - Earthmoving (Weston - 6 month FTC))Biggleswade | Job-ID 65113
- Job-ID 65113
- Unternehmensbereich Earthmoving
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Einsatzbereich Administration
- Land United Kingdom
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
A temporary vacancy for a six month fixed term contract has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales Department based in Weston-Super-Mare for an After Sales Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Earth Moving Technical division by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Operates office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes.
• Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system.
• Control over processes and procedures related to warranties and new service agreements.
• Administers process for providing engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment.
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
• Maintains a relationship with Liebherr-Great Britain depots so as to be able to work effectively.
• Takes ownership for ongoing customer correspondence including but not limited to warranty renewals and service contract renewals.
• Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings.
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
• Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
• Manages personal time schedule and productivity.
• Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Has an eye for attention to detail
• Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.